Who do we contact?
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the andbery.com site (e.g., while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site).
What information do we collect?
1. Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- name and e-mail address – provided by you for registration to receive our free newsletters.
- name, postal address, phone and credit card information – provided by you when purchasing our products.
- demographic information – used to improve our marketing, products and services.
All such information is strictly protected and used only for delivering the content and products the user has signed up for or purchased, or for finding other individuals who may find our information valuable. A note about demographic information:
We contract with information providers that help us better understand people visiting our sites and advertise to those who find our content relevant. We may share PII with such companies provided that they have explicit policies to not share our data with any other parties and solely for the purpose of helping us understand our customers better. This technique is also called "database marketing". It is practiced by virtually every US corporation. Every US consumer can assume that there is a fair amount of available data about them, including personal data such as buying preferences and education level.
We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Site. For example, we may collect information about your computer's connection to the Internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site. We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a "cookie" to enhance your experience with the Site. Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, cookies help us deliver advertisements, identify how many unique users visit us, and track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Site where you may have entered preference information before. The Site also may use web beacons (single-pixel graphic files also known as "transparent GIFs") to access cookies and to count users who visit the Site or open HTML-formatted email messages.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – for example on message boards, web logs, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
Be aware that we may occasionally release information about our visitors when release is appropriate to comply with law or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Site or the public. Children's Privacy Statement
This children's privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
How do we store your email information?
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site's online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
Your email information (email address, first name) is stored at the list server that delivers Andbery Academy newsletters. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive Andbery Academy newsletters. All of the newsletters that are sent to you by Andbery Academy include an unsubscribe link in them. If you have purchased any of my programs, you will continue to receive mailings related to your purchase. If you are an affiliate partner, then you will continue to receive mailings related to our affiliate program. If you would like to be removed from any of these mailings, please contact my support team and they can assist you.